Kamis, 10 Maret 2011

QUIZ WRITING 1 "About My Idol"

                                                                   MY IDOLS

 Somepeoples had a Idol who their proud of them. They are imitate their Idol. The Idols success imitate them. Especially, they are imitate about their Idols styles, attitudes, the way of thinking. Sometimes, not all of the Idols styles are good. In entertainmentWorld especially in Indonesia give bad effects. Many actress and actors wear not according with our culture as East people.

According to me, the people who proper be Idol are someones give positive effect on everything. My Idols are the people's success. They are pushing motivation to hard working to achieve your goal. We can imitate way of thinking and their spirit.

Along my life, Ioften see and heard the stories people's success. I heard them on TV. They are tell about their experience during difficult terms until get good life now.I also very excited with Westerb Researcher. They are finding new formulations. They have briliant brain. They never waste times. They are famous peoples. Iwould be like them.

I have friend same characteritics with Westren. She is Indonesian. She is smart girl.She always get achievement on study. She is a good Qory'ah. Now, she is studying at University in Cairo, Makkah.That's excited, right? That's impossible will be happen with me, because I can't stand far a way with my parents and my families. My parent is the people I really love for them.

The truth of life " Tomorrow must be better than today ". Life is a choice. So, we must selective on everything will we do

1 komentar:

  1. Strong Point from my writing are :
    - This writing is thruth about my self. There is not fictiv.
    -I use easy word

    Weak Point from my Writing are :
    - May be punctual and grammar are not true

    BalasHapus