Selasa, 24 Mei 2011

I LOVE THEM



I Hope They Love Me too

The wonderful thing in life is love. Love is a fine thin. We do not can see it, but we can feel it. Love is a feeling that can make someone happy, sad, and disappointed even love can make someone be crazy. Truthfully of love it makes an advantages to the couples fall in love. The give support each other. They want to make a person who they love will be happy life together with them

The amazing of love that never dies is my parent’s love. Their loves are very big and uncountable. My father is earned living to family. He does never tire to do it. He really loves his daughters. Although he did not got a son but he never complain. My sisters and I really love him. He taught us to be independent, discipline, honesty, and responsibility. He also remember us to be modesty and being a good Muslim. When I was a child, I always followed my father went somewhere. I could not forget the sweet moment. I went to Medan with him. We visited many excited places in Medan.

My mother is the best for me. She always give loves us. She had grown up us. She taught educate attitudes to be a good girl. My mother is the best chef in the world. Her cooking is so delicious. I think my father chose my mother because her cooking is so delicious. Now, she got seven daughters, but not one of us who can cook like her. I would good cooking too. I wish make my parent proud of me. I wish go to Hajj with parenT.


In my neighborhood, I also feel love and attentions from some people. They are my dear friends. I have many friends. I really love them. I hope they love me too. We are support and share each other. Vanny and Yoka are my dear friends. We have been a good friend since Junior High School. Vanny is a female University in STMIK JAYANUSA in Padang. She is majoring in computer communications. Yoka is a the best friend. She is humoris girl. Yoka and I was studied together before final test. I was so sad when she pass away when September 30 2009. She was in STBA PRAYOGA. I don’t believe that she go far a way for me. May be it is the best for her.  I always remember you my dear friend.

The most important is love to Allah. We should do all of requisition, and do not all of prohibition from Allah. If we do that, Allah would be more love. A life will be have meaning if there are loves and it will be more beautiful if we can make who we
Loves feel happy. We should being a good Muslim.


6 komentar:

  1. what do you mean about "fine thin"?
    he does never tired? you should make "he never tired"

    BalasHapus
  2. Hi ana, your essay is good..

    but i find some mistake such as paragraph 4, in 1 line.
    I also feel love and attentions from some people.

    in my opinion, before attentions, you can use get..
    ok just it for me, keep writing ana :))

    BalasHapus
  3. Your essay is very touching ... :(

    hmm ... for your essay, becareful in using past tenses, ana ...!!!

    BalasHapus
  4. *The give support each other (paragraph 1) = they give support each other
    *add more pictures

    BalasHapus
  5. Although he did not got a son but he never complain =>> Although he did has a son but he never complain

    BalasHapus