Selasa, 24 Mei 2011

MY IDOL



I Would be Like Them

People have their Idol. They usually imitate their Idols, especially the successful Idols. What people usually imitate from their Idols are the style, the attitude, the way of thinking, and etc. They have to know that not all of the Idol styles are good. For example, many actresses and actors wear clothes that are not suitable with the cultures as East people. They implicated on free sex and fall in to a trap in Narcotics case.

Based on my opinion, the people who can call as an Idol is someone who gives positive effects in everything. For me, success person in their life are my Idols, because they give me motivations to work hard in achieving my goal. One of them is from Indonesian actress, Shinna Sherina Munaf. She is a great girl who has big achievements. She is very good play piano. She had has many albums that she created. She is a popular singer and also a movie star. Her first film is “Petualangan Sherina”. I really like it. I am collecting Sherina’s photos. Although, she also focuses her education while she enhances her carier.

 The second one is Alyssa Soebandono. I amazed with her. She is a beautiful girl. I like her hair and smile. She has star in many films. One of her films is “Inikah Rasanya”. It was popular when I was in junior high school. I like Alyssa’s acting in this film. Alyssa continued her study in Australia. Of course, many her fans to be disappointed, because they have not see their idol. However, he has time to come to Indonesia when she take vacation from her college. How a extra ordinary girl, we proper be like Alyssa. She used her free time to do anything to her talent.

In addition, one of my friends becomes my inspiration, because her smartness. She always gets achievements in her study such as getting a scholarship to study in University in Cairo, Makkah. She is a good Al-Qur’an reader. Her story is so interesting for me and make me believe that I can do the best for me and my family like what my friend have done.

What I learn form Sherina, Alyssa, and my friend is I have to struggle to do what I like to do. I think that is the best for me because life is choice. I believe that nothing impossible. If we hard working to get it and pray to God. So, let’s we fight to get goal in life.

5 komentar:

  1. i don't like sherina n alyssa... they didn't interested in me.

    BalasHapus
  2. of course vinny ... you are never like Indonesian celebrity ...

    Ana, take the positive thing that you can learn from celebrity above, good luck ... ^^

    BalasHapus
  3. * I like her hair and smile = I like her hair and her smile (3rd paragraph)
    * How a extra ordinary girl = what an extra ordinary girl (3rd paragraph)
    *good essay! keep writing mbaak ;)

    BalasHapus
  4. please describe their general appearance

    BalasHapus
  5. i love sherina, ,she is beautiful

    BalasHapus