Selasa, 24 Mei 2011

IT IS ME


      

This is Me on My Journey



I would like to introduce about my self. My name is Febriana Surti Pane. Everyone calls me Ana. This is a cute name. My father gave that name. He said,” my name has a means”. Febriana means; I was born on February and everyone calls me Ana. Surti means; combinations from my parent’s name. Pane means; it is my race family members. We are from North Sumatera. After my parent got married about 26 years ago, they were move from Medan to Padang. I was born February 01 1990.

I have big and brown eyes. I have pointed nose. I have long and black hair. i am 150 tall and 148 weight. It is not propos ional body for girl. Although, I am not a tall girl, but many boys says that I am beautiful. The most important is inner beauty. I am a lucky girl, because I have good smile and the boys like that.

I have some hobbies are singing, dancing, listening to music, and watching TV.  I can stay in front of TV in a day. I like watching cartoon, sinema, game show, and ghossip infotainment. One day, my mother was angry, because I was sat and do not help her to cooking. I just couch potato until night in front of TV. It is so bad, I promise it won’t happen again. I like listening musics. I like Indonesian pop music. My favorite band is “Ungu”. I know all of Ungu’s songs.I like some western pop musics are Justin bieber, michael Jackson, celine dion, milley cyrus, and avril lavrigne. While I listen to music, I often dance have fun with my self.

  I live with my parent at Padang Sarai village near my Senior High School. I graduated in SDN 28 Padang Sarai in Padang, SMPN 26 in Padang, and SMAN 8 in Padang. Now, I am a female student at State University of Padang. I am majoring in Department of English Literature. I really love English. When I was in Elementary School, I asked my father to registered at a English Study Course, but he did not have some money to pay it.

Actually, I am very sad with my family economy. My father is a laborer. He just get a few salary. It does not enough to pay the expenses all his daughters. I have 6 sisters and no brother. He must give us some money to school. My mother is a house wife. Fortunately, I did not report my parent. Since, I was in Junior High School until Senior High School I received scholarships from my schools. I was very happy when I got good mark in Senior High School final exam. I think I am not really smart, but I have a big wish. I would success in the future.

After my Senior High School graduated, I was not continuing to University. I worked in GAMA Study Course. I also got educations and new friends there. I received an award because I was a good Staff Administration. I went to Jakarta with my leader. I have been success SNMPTN Test in 2010. it is the last chance I followed SNMPTN Test. Now, I still have cooperation. Sometimes, I help GAMA team to promotion about GAMA in many schools in Padang. My big wish is I would my leader recruit me to teach in GAMA.

I have been study at English Literature about 7 months. I enjoy my English. Although, it is a little bit hard. I always practice my English with somepeople. I wish I get much knowledge about English and get best grade in my graduation. Actually, my priority during study in the college are I will get much knowledge then I can share it to other people. The second one is I will get much experiences and relations to get jobs early. My life motto is “I will do the best what I can do”. A happiness will be achieve if we fight, work hard, and pray to God. So, I suggest to the readers do not surrender before you hard work to get your dreams. Nothing impossible, if you have big wish too do it seriously and  never give up.

                                                                         

6 komentar:

  1. #I was born February 01 1990 => on February 1st 1990
    #because I was sat and do not help her to cooking => because i sat and did not help her to cook

    BalasHapus
  2. Hi ana, i do agree with comment of vinny..

    then, i think you are a good kid for your parents, keep make them to be proud because of you ana :)

    BalasHapus
  3. You are not big, Ana ... but chubby ... hhe :D

    I hope you can be a child who can help your parent become better than you think ... keep your spirit and never give up !!!

    BalasHapus
  4. *I was born February 01 1990 = I was born on february 1st 1990
    *I have big and brown eyes. I have pointed nose. I have long and black hair. = I have big and brown eyes, pointed nose and long black hair.
    *like mr. saunir said, do not use contraction sign (')in writing ;)
    *keep writing :D

    BalasHapus
  5. so far your essay is good and complete, but pay attention to vinny and resty comment

    keep writing!!

    BalasHapus